August Rush

Long time without blogging, Well Well Well (Le Tigre) I'm finally back to my daily routine.. here are some things I've been liking lately

  My hair summer routine is going well according to this: In fact, I follow these certain steps so my hair would get natural curly like before, and won't look damage. Is really hard to avoid some of these steps because since, my mother owns a beauty Salon, and   people always gossip blah blah.. well I'll keep trying on these steps, i want my hair healthy. You guys/girls should as well. HEALTHY SCALP HEALTHIER HAIR (i sound like those girls in the commercials haha)


                                  August Rush/  Inspirational for the month of August!




 I've been using plenty of rings, and now i need this gypsy inspired bracelet

                                   Film: Kids, characters in this film are simple, and odd: i love it


                                 Twiggy and her stunning bold makeup: Ive been trying this look lately             
                           I finally have similar jeans, and the jacket.. i love how she's thinking of what track to sing!
One of my fave Models: Agyness Deyn, i adore her tomboy look