Beauty For April

 (157) Washington Heights

                                            Jean Jacket: thrifted, Glasses: Yoshis, Bag: Vintage Leather tights: H&M

April 2011 Style-ideas



this is going to be my everyday eye-liner style for April starting on my birthday April 8th!
 Marilyn Monroe
 My favorite pass-time is to read tons theater inspired books at Campus, since i have a lot of breaks during this semester.
Lykke Li
My hair will be in a bun plenty of times for April, I'm just loving how it looks on me.
Basic Black-Eyeliner with a fresh peach skin tone!
Basic-Tee with one gold ring, and curly short-hair up on a pony tail. That will be a casual spring day for me.
I'm very inspired by Marilyn Monroe for this Spring 2011 fashion style, and make-up
She's very simple, and at the same time with her girly-ish style. She always wear Lipstick, and a hint of baby-cheeks, and i love it.


Peace & Love G.P