Teen Blogger Tavi !!

So Last Year I began My blog! and the name of my blog was Style Rookie just as Tavi's; weird right! Yeah! my Friend Tenzin "PEMA" she told me wow you need to change the name of your blog because theirs this girl that has the same name. I was really sad and i even stopped using blogger for like three months. Now i'm loving my new blog's name "SO..Sophisticated" my best friend Grace Ricart told me the name..I'm so happy now that everyone loves my blog, because they find it really unique just as the 13 year old fashion blogger named Tavi Gevinson aka Style Rookie. I gotta give it up to her Unique Style...

Personal Words from Tavi!

On personal-style blogging:
“You can write about what you care about. There’s always someone who also really loves, like, Seinfeld as well as dead dolls, as well as Prada. I think the few times I’ve tried to do more news reporting, I can only go so far until I have to make a Freaks & Geeks reference. For me it’s easier to write as a personal-style blog.”