My Beauty Secrets



♥ My Current obsession:
Artistry Essentials polishing scrub.
 Thank You to Mariely
For selling these Products.
They really work for my type of skin.


Avon Naturals Lip Balm is nicely scented and tasty.  I am always on the look out for a product to heal my dry flaking lips. This time I was testing products from "Avon" . I’ve heard some good stuff about their products and how natural and moisturizing they were and how some celebs were using them, so I was curious to try it. & it worked. I think Everyone should try Avon Products. they are not expensive at all.



 Everyone knows that i have Short Hair. I tend to do plenty of things to my hair. My mother has a salon Located in 158st. Amsterdam Ave. If anyone is interested  your welcome to come! just contact me on my facebook. My secret Hair Care solution is to stay for 10 mins under the dryer after washing the hair. & put a hint of Avocado. Weird right, well it works..


          









Addicted to MAC & Loreal!

 I tend to only use eye-liner & Mascara. But when i want to get really pretty for any special ocasion i wear my favorite cosmetics. MAC & LOREAL. they are just amazing and the important things is they look Natural.